Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Goodbye Elder Cook-Hello Elder Crowther!



May 23, 2016

Hello Family, 
 
Sounds like y'all had a pretty good week, same with mine, was not too shabby. 
 
Tuesday - Was the last day with Elder Clark. So me and him went and did service at the UGM which is really good. I got to sort through some boxes of diapers (Clean) so that was really good. After that Elder Clark had to pack so Elder Lee went really hard and cleaned thee entire apartment. Everything got cleaned it was super nice to be able to get that all done. I hate it cause I have turned in to mom and have this nasty habit of keeping things clean so that is nice. But I feel your pain. I know you are smirking right now. 

Wednesday - Was transfers so I said goodbye to Elder Clark. Really sad day but was really good cause change is always a good thing. Then Elder Crowther Came. He is Originally from Las Vegas but his family moved to American Fork. So that is good. Has been on his mission for about 18 months now so that is good. He will be wrapping up soon. We had an appointment with some investigators which is good cause Elder Crowther got to meet some of the teaching pool. We had 3 lessons that night which kept us running from point A to point B all day. We met with brother Kraus who is doing really really well. 

Thursday - We had an appointment with a referral named V. V is a stud when we met him he was just wanting to change his life so that is good. After that he started to help others come closer to Christ. We set him up with a Date for the June 25th which is my last Saturday on my mission so what a better way to go out than with a baptism. So after that we had weekly planning. Which was good we were able to set up some good appointments. That night we went and helped this nonmember move which was really good to be able to help her move. 

Friday - We had another couple of appointments with some investigators which was really really good. We set another baptism date so we now have 6 people on set to be baptized before the end of the transfer. So that should be really good. That night we did service again for a nonmember to help them move which was really good. We did a lot of service for nonmembers which was okay with me. I am glad they let us help cause we wouldn't have had it any other way. 

Saturday - We went and did the Trinity Trash Bash which was really good cause I love doing service. I love it even more if you get a sweet shirt out of it so that is really nice. After that we had a lesson with V. It was awesome things are really panning out with him. He has just turned into this hard core like boss at the gospel which is cool with me. After that we had some potentials to go and visit. That night we went and taught Adam and Angel who are two kids who we are working with. They are wanting to be baptized on the 25th of June which would be sweet to go out with another one for the Lord. 

Sunday - We had the Pakbin family at church this week which is good cause they are going to be baptized on Saturday which is really awesome and really exciting. After that we had Adam and Angel at church which was good. V over slept which I totally get when you work grave yard. So that was something I already saw but that's okay we will get him next week. 
 
Well family that was my week. I am grateful for y'all and all the support and love. 
 
Love y'all , 

Elder Justin C. Lee 

No comments:

Post a Comment