Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Farewell Party In Denton!

Farewell Party!

Denton YSA!

Farewell Sign!

New companion Elder Clark!

April 11, 2016 
 Hey Y'all. Sounds like y'all had a really effective week and that is awesome. My week has really been good. New changes cause new challenges. So Let's get to it.  
 Monday - Was my last P-day in Denton we went with the Zone to Play Ultimate Frisbee and then the party happened. So we went to Laura Jones house and they had a going away party for me. It was pretty awesome. I will Miss my Denton YSA Family a lot. I love them and am grateful for them.  
Tuesday - Was my last Taco Tuesday in Denton.  It was so Awesome we were able to have a lot of people show up so that was really awesome. That day we had a lot of appointments to say good bye to some of the people I taught there. It was a really awesome night and we loved it.  
Wednesday - Was Transfer day so I headed to Hurst and was Picked up and headed back to my city. Got there met Elder Clark who is from Brigham City Utah. It was like Deja Vu. Just so many memories came back. That night we had to go Tracting and find some people and we talked to a few but no luck.  
Thursday - We had Weekly Planning that day and it was awesome.  We planned out a good week this week. After we were done with that we had DLC also and Planned out Zone Council together. After that we went out and contacted and we found a mother and her daughter they are awesome and I think they’re ready to be baptized so that is really awesome we will see this week. What happens. 
Friday - We had Zone Council and that was a really big blessing cause that is exactly what I wanted was Zone Council cause we were able to unite our vision and be able to keep it going. After that we had a few appointments with LA members and we were able to get everything done that we needed to get done. It was awesome.  
Saturday - We had like no appointments and it was really great. We had a lot of fun things like we tracked in to these two dudes smoking weed it was funny. That night we had an appointment with an Investigator that went really really well and things were all squared away. That was Great.  
Sunday - We had 6 People at Church and that was awesome to be able to have that many people there. It was so awesome. I am grateful for that and the time that it took to get them there. I am so grateful for that. IT was a really good day yesterday.  
 Well Y'all that's my week hope y'all have a good one.  
 Love,  
Elder Justin Lee  

No comments:

Post a Comment