Monday, November 30, 2015

Denton Is Heaven On Earth!

Saying Goodbye to Elder Stokes! 




November 30, 2015 
Oh my gosh my week has been so good! All new things to learn all new fun! Oh my gosh the Ward! I seriously feel like I am at home! :) I Love Denton!  
Tuesday - was full of packing and putting all of my things away so that I could get ready to head to Denton/Heaven! So I packed up my gear and was all set! I went out for dinner with a member to Olive Garden! It was alright not my favorite. But then we said goodbye to a few family's! Then we came home and got everything set up for the guy taking my place!  
Wednesday's - well I said goodbye to Elder Stokes. Which was sad cause he was a fun companion! Then I headed to Hurst! Well after an hour ride up to the Celestial Kingdom. I made it! I met Elder Peterson and we started back! Elder Peterson is from Leesburg, Virginia! He is 19 and is going to play College Football at Dartmouth, yeah he is super smart! He was called to speak Marshallese.  I think we are a match made in Heaven. :) Denton is awesome! It's so fun,  all the members are really good and super fun and it truly is the best things ever!  
Thursday- Well we took off to play in the Denton YSA Turkey Bowl! Which is ultimate Frisbee, it was way fun, I got to meet a lot of the members! That day we had 3 Thanksgiving dinners! We were super full! But it really was super awesome! I Loved it! Thursday was my favorite day cause it was my first day driving the Truck! Our Truck is a 2013 Nissan Frontier! It's a beast I love it! But other than a few Zone Leader deals not too much else went on that day! 
 Friday - we had 4 lessons with investigators!   So we taught the plan of salvation and it went really good. They all were really wanting to know where they came from! They just walked into the institute that is right off campus so it was really cool:) so we really just sit in the institute building all day!  
Saturday - it was a lot of planning and a lot of the things for the Transfer! We had a lot of crazy things to do that really sucked up the morning and afternoon! We had to get our zone conference all planned and to be able to get it squared away to be able to send to President Ames for approval! We have Zone Conference this week so it will be cool to meet all the member of our zone! I am so excited for this area and for the new things that will come!  
Sunday - Was really awesome. Went to the best Ward council that I have ever attended on my mission. Then church, everyone was so excited to meet the new missionary and to be able to talk to me and it was just so great! But after church we had to give a Baptismal interview which was really good. Then we had to take numbers which was way harder than when you a district leader cause you have to do a lot more! But I am so in love with Denton it is really a good place and I am super excited to be able to serve here in such a great place!!!  With all my love, Elder Justin C. Lee  
Mom- By the way I am really busy now on P-day and so if some of the family doesn’t get responses tell them I am Sorry!! :) 

Due to the change of Missionaries staying 3 weeks at the MTC we have been informed Elder Lee will be a week delayed coming home.  We expect him June 30th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment