Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Transfers to Flower Mound!

Justin, Ryan and Elder Charlie Woods!

Justin and Charles Woods! 

The reason they were late to the temple...traffic. 

June , 2015

Hey Yall,  

Well it’s been a Crazy couple of Days here! So Yall had some Baptism this last week! We had some fun with those! Well then we went to the temple. Well we missed our session so we just sat out in the waiting room for them to come out! But it was so good to see the Woods family! They are awesome! I love them! So Sunday was really good also we had the Confirmations of the Three kids that got baptized on Saturday! We had 2 investigators at church which was really good for us!! This morning we got transfer calls and as yall know I will be leaving! Also I will be serving with Elder Capiner. 

My new Address is:  
2113 Archer Ct  
Flower Mound, Tx 
75028 

Well I am sorry about the short Email just have emailed about everything that has gone on since Saturday I will be sending longer Emails!! Well I love yall so much!!  

Love,  
Elder Justin C. Lee 

No comments:

Post a Comment