Monday, June 15, 2015

First Days In Flower Mound!

A little out of practice on the bike...crash!

Elder Lee and Elder Carpener


June 15, 2015 

Hey Yall,  

Well Change is so great!!! We are just having good time sitting in the Flower Mound!!  

Tuesday- Well we had a good day. I had to go out and pack all of my stuff up so that we could take off to Flower Mound! So we went by and said goodbye to the Growald family along with the Villarreals. Then we went and said goodbye to our investigator Kelly!! Then I came home and finished the rest of my packing!!  
Wednesday- Wednesday we had transfers! So I went to the Hurst Stake Center! After leaving the Hurst Stake Center I went and met the new family I live with! I live with Brother and Sister Zmora! Then I met Elder Capener! Elder Capener is from Tremonton Utah! He has been out about 6 Months! I love this Dude he is really really funny! So I am stoked cause we will have a good transfer!! After that we hit our bikes cause it’s a bike area!! So I am super stoked to be out on a bike again to get tan!  
Thursday- Thursday we had a Zone council and it was really really good! I got to meet a lot of the members of my district! I have 2 Sets of sisters and 1 set of elders! So there are 6 missionaries not including me and Elder Capener! After Zone Council we got home and hopped on the bikes and had a really good time going to Former investigators!  
Friday- Friday we had a Lesson with investigators who are a family who are coming along really well! They have been meeting with missionaries for a while! But they are getting really close!  To being baptize! After that we had a few members that we stopped by!  
Saturday- We Volunteered at a 5k and that was really fun! So we all got a cool T shirt and marked the trail like real life traffic cones!! After that we came home and got ready for the day and then biked to sonic about 6 miles away! We met the Flo Mo 3rd Elders! After doing that we had to go get a bike part for Elder Capener! That took a little bit so then we had a dinner at the Jacksons which was really really good! That night we had another lesson with other Investigators! It’s another family and they are really awesome and I think they are really starting to get closer to baptism!  
Sunday- Well we had church at 8:30am so it was a really early morning! We have a big ward! Makes me feel like I am in Utah again! haha They have a really good ward though!! After that we had a missionary correlation meeting @ the Swartz family! Brother Swartz is a retired NFL player! He played OL for the Cowboys, Bangel, and one other team! But he is pretty cool! So I am stoked about it! Flower Mound is a really kinda richer area so it’s pretty cool to serve here!! Well yall that is my Week and I love it so hope yall have a good week!!  

Love,  
Elder Justin C. Lee 

No comments:

Post a Comment