Tuesday, March 17, 2015

#Transferred!

Goodbye TCU!

King of the world! 

March 14, 2015 
 
That's Right Y’all Transfers are this week and your home boy Elder Lee will be taking off I will be going to The Watauga Ward and Serving with Elder Jacobson! Watauga is north of Fort Worth about 35-50 Minutes so not too far at all! My New Address is  

Elder Justin Lee 
6436 Iron Horse Blvd, Apartment 2J  
North Richland Hills, Texas 76180  
 
 
Well It’s been a really crazy/slow week for me cause of spring break! Also the Hustle and Bustle of marriage kills everyone’s mood cause Half of my mission buddies our getting hitched so!  
 
Tuesday: Well Tuesday was really fun cause we were studying, like us good missionaries do, and all of a sudden we hear our Phone Jonas (our phone talks with us which is a surprise cause it hardly works half the time anyway) and Jonas said: Call From President Ames, Well of course we took cover and grabbed our hard hats! Also we played a mad game of Hot Potato in the middle of all this saying "You answer! NO YOU ANSWER" Well I answered and President asked for Elder Jackson so I was really happy cause my man Elder Jackson is Going Zone Leader Here in the Fort Worth YSA. They just moved the Zone Leaders to the YSA Ward! So that was really fun! 
Wednesday: We had a nice call with AP Fitzgerald cause were pretty cool I guess! Fitz is the man and a stud leader! We also got to go see some of our less actives this week and also moved a lot of other things around to go see some members! We also had Zone council which was really fun cause we got to play a few pranks on missionaries in the Zone so that was Also really fun! 
Thursday: Was weekly planning which it was actually really really rewarding for us cause we planned a bomb week so that Elder Jackson could impress the ZL coming in! Well after we went and taught a Less Active Member who is doing really really good 
Friday: WE had a great day Friday we met with Kay and talked with Kay for a little while.  He shared his testimony with us and was really involved in our lesson! I can’t wait to see that guy in the Temple in years’ time! We taught him about the Plan of Salvation and he loves knowing that one day he can live with his family for forever so I am glad for that! He is a great young man and I am sad to be leaving him!  
Saturday: We went and Found out Transfers cause Elder Jackson needed to know who is coming to his Zone so that was really fun! I am also super excited for that I also started to say some goodbyes to those who I would be leaving!  
Sunday: Well I went to church and that was really fun!  I had the honor of baring my testimony in Sacrament and that was sad cause it finally hit me that I was leaving YSA which is my favorite Area so far! After Church we just drove around to say goodbye to people!  
 
Well that's my week! I love yall!!  
 
Elder Justin C. Lee 

No comments:

Post a Comment