Thursday, July 10, 2014

Off To Texas!!

Elder Lee with President and Sister Ames
July 7, 2014

Family,

Well I don't know when I'll write again!! Well good week at the MTC had a devotional for the 4th and saw fireworks!! I'm so glad to be leaving the MTC and I can't wait to see everything that is changing at home!! Me and Elder C are props the best Companionship!! We have gotten close!! We have taught a lot of lessons and we finally broke through Danielle and got her to commit to baptism and I was like wow this is what this work is all about and  I can't wait to get out to Texas!! Well I am sitting next to Ben Child so thats really cool!! He said hi!! And he is excited to go, Ben will kill it in the mission field and will convert many!! ! haha Jackson, I have seen him a lot and he is doing really good and he is an awesome missionary!! I love my mission and can't wait to be in TEXAS!!!! I love it!! Much love!! 

Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment