Monday, June 27, 2016

Last Letter Home!




June 27, 2016 

Dear Family,  

What an amazing experience this past two years has been for me and even more so because of the people I have come into contact with these past two years. I can’t believe that it is over. But only this stage is over. I like to relate how I feel to the feeling of baptism. Baptism is the gate by which we enter into the straight and narrow way. Coming home from a mission or the LTC (Life Training Center) as we like to call it, is like entering into a new way of life. With those things I will be bringing home 3 big things with me. Number 1. And most important is my testimony of God the Father and his Son Jesus Christ, along with my Testimony and knowledge of the Restoration of the Gospel through prophets like Joseph Smith.  2. My ability to listen to the still small voice and follow Promptings. 3. My ability that I have of Setting Goals and Making Plans. I Can't wait to develop these gifts right alongside y'all. I hope y'all will continue to hold me accountable to those things. I have given the Lord my all for two years and more. In closing I would like to share a few scriptures.  
 
6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. 
 
7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 
 
8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. 
(2 Timothy 4)  
 
Thou hast been faithful; wherefore, thy garments shall be made clean. And because thou hast seen thy weakness thou shalt be made strong, even unto the sitting down in the place which I have prepared in the mansions of my Father. 
(Ether 12:37)  
 
I Love Each of You So Much,  
Elder Justin C. Lee  

P.s - IM COMING HOME!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! :) WAHOOO 

No comments:

Post a Comment